Passport to Summer 2022
Rules & Regulations
This contest runs from June 27th 2022 until end of August 7th, 2022. Shine FM & the Promotional Sponsors will have QR Codes within their locations that listeners can scan and submit their entry at ALL Participating Locations for a chance to win the Grand Prize of $5000! Those participating in Passport to Summer must scan and submit an entry from all Sponsor locations to qualify to win this year’s Grand Prize of $5000! The winner will be announced August 8th on Shine FM!
- You must submit entries on your own behalf at each sponsor location.
- Must be 18+ years old to enter to win ANY prizing.
- One entry per person. *The ONLY exceptions would be those living in separate dwellings within the same building. Touch Canada Broadcasting can require proof of separate living quarters if necessary.
- The promotion is not open to individuals who are or have been at any time in the calendar year of 2022 an employee or representative. Also cannot be an immediate family member of a Shine FM/Touch Canada Broadcasting LP, or an employee of any of the Sponsoring Businesses, along with any partners or additional companies associated with this promotion.
- Must correctly answer the Skill Testing Question in your submission
- If any of these Eligibility Requirements are not complied with, the winner will be at risk of forfeiting the grand prize and it going to the next person in the grand prize draw.
To Qualify for the Grand Prize
You must visit each participating sponsor. You can find all of the participating locations at ShineFM.com. You can visit these locations any time during their business hours throughout the summer. The odds of winning will depend on how many Passport to Summer contestants get qualified by end of day August 7th, 2022.
This Promotion will include the Grand Prize of $5000! Additional prizes ranging from $50-$500 courtesy of Shine FM and Passport to Summer 2022 sponsors could be given away throughout the campaign through on-air contests, while at events and with social media giveaways.
- Any additional expenses related to prize(s) where applicable, would be the winners’ responsibility.
- Prizing is non-transferable, unless agreed to by Shine FM and participating sponsor(s) of giveaway.
- No substitution of prizing will be allowed.
- The winners will be required to answer a skill testing question correctly and unaided. Failure to answer the question correctly could result in a forfeit of the prize and would become property of Touch Canada Broadcasting LP.
- Winner agrees to have their name and photo published at Touch Canada Broadcasting LP’s discretion. Winners name will also be shared with sponsors and first name shared in a congratulations message on Shine FM.
- No other contact information will be shared with anyone outside of Touch Canada Broadcasting.
Other Rules and Requirements:
- By participating in the promotion, contestants must agree to these Official Rules and Regulations.
- All decisions by Touch Canada Broadcasting LP and Shine FM are final.
- None of the entries will be returned.
- Contest Rules are subject to change and revision at the discretion of Touch Canada Broadcasting LP at any point during the contest.
For any additional questions please head to www.ShineFM.com. You’ll find contact information for Shine FM’s Promotions Department on the Contact Us tab